PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, juli 20, 2010

Balcony furniture is in place

And the balcony looks totally different..the top pic below..thats what I bought..but in black..
Now I need a new carpet..some pillows (loads of them) and then curtains..
My plan is to get a bit of a Harlem look/feeling inside the balcony.

Centi doesn't like the idea at all but.....I LIKE IT!

Pics will come same sec I managed to find pillows i like...but its a lot more cosy already :)


Also We finally found a lamp for Centi's decorated room at the summer house...theme is WHITE forest...and the perfect lamp has arrived..(Pic is coming)
Its gonna be awesome.

Ive also been seaching for soemthign to hang clothes up on during the night as Xa has a bad habbit of sleeping on our clothes and I found somehtign perfect to the whiote forrest theme..but its so damn expensive :S But its cool..look

Etiketter: , ,