PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, december 17, 2012

Jingle freacking bells...

So fall has been crazy...at least work wise.
My contract was to expire in end of October..then I got the new challenge in Canada and Ive now visited Calgary for the first time (will ofc post pics later from my trip that for ones was a bit more than airport hotel, office, hotel, plane home:P).

We all agreed my contract was to be prolonged til end of march 2013.
So, happy as I got not to try to find a new job. And I can tell you that in the middle of a finance crisis its not the easiest to find the most "exiting jobs" so Ive been searching on and off for a year now and I found like 17 jobs in total that I can think of doing...:/
doesn't sound to promising.

anyways. so I decided to put my job search semi on hold over the holidays at least..then BAM!
there was an audit in the Nordics and the internal billing that we been doing the past few months was not OK suddenly :(
This means that as of 3 weeks me and my friends in Canda need to figure out a way how to hire me as temp staff in Canada but without me losing my social security in Sweden where I belong.


Ive been spending the past 3 weeks calling, taking notes, filling in templates, sending it to different governmental people and at the same time holding my 150% job.
This has been far from a easy task to do.

Meanwhile my BF Centi has his job as game developer and to find jobs to keep the one you have has shown to be pretty hard in the business. So we been looking and playing with the idea that both of us are without a ob as of 1Jan 2013.

We figures out we are not going to get anything dine..sitting home watching Dexter and The Mentalist and playing WoW is not going to give us work..LOL

But luckily on Friday his company got a few contracts keeping them busy for a year or so..and it seems that my dear Canadian friends is working on getting me into Kelly Services in Canada.

So it all seems to work out again..and yes..AGAIN.
Its been like this for the past 3 years with my job and somehow they always manage to keep me just a few days before shit hits the fan.
I love the company I work for and I love the work I get to do and the travels that are needed in my role but my god I hate audits and regulations doing nothing good for anyone really just to make sure to save "a few" ones that are not capable of taking care of them selves.

In the Nordics HR is hunting my ass..they are forcing the company to hire me for good and not letting me be temp staff.
EVEN though i WANT TO be temp staff...if I wasn't temp..I would never have this much fun at work as I have had the past 6 years. :P

Etiketter: , ,