PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, augusti 27, 2013

Where did summer go?

So my checklist for 2013 so far.

*Lost 6kg weight and fat% from 30 to 20%
*Been training average of 10.3h per week
*Not been sick not ones in all year!!
*Started my 7th year together with Centi
*Sitting on the same job but got prolonged for 2 more years!
*Counted my Stockholm friends to >20

Months runs by..I have been elected to our housing cooperative committee and Im joining for every meeting. Today I baked for them..If I cant eat it..they gotta!
So they can gain my lost kg:P

Otherwise..yes Dinner party...so they changed the location for us..was a disaster..adn I did not wear my dress!!
why? because they changed location from a castle to a red little house in the middle of nowhere and there was some other family there as well so I would have been terribly overdressed.
So a little black dress with very very high heels and a black little handbag..

The party was a disaster..
So first the bus that is supposed to take us to the house didnt show (apperently he had 2 runs and on the first run, nobody came so he didnt take th esecond round letting like 70 people figure out a way to get there. Ofc me nor Centi had any wine whilst taking shower and fixing makeup/hair so we BOTH ended up driving..
Yeah no I dont like wine...not at all..not like I had saved my calories to take 2 glasses of wine! DAMMIT!
Got there..oh there is a preplanned way how people are to be seated, GREAT! I end up with the "lets get drunk crowd" approx just turned 20 yo.

As Im lactose intolerant I had ordered special food. at my seat is the started already served...without bread?! It says Gluten free..WTF
Ok so I go to the kitchen and say..oh I think someone is gluten free and their plate is on my seat.
-No, we made all lactose free food also Gluten free! :)
-But I want bread..Gluten free bread tastes shit! (it really does, like a carbon box)
-Sorry but we don't have any "spare" plates so you have to eat that.
I went and stole someone else s food so not my problem any longer at least.
Dinner was nice, company was..non interesting and then was dessert time...
everyone gets  chocolate mousse..even the vegetarians!!
What did I get..In plastic wrapping..just like that..not even on a plate


 KROKOFANT!!!!

This is my dessert, rounding up the three course meal...
I didn't know if I wanted to laugh..or crymy eyes out!

Thank god I didn't take the dress!!!

Etiketter: , , ,