PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, augusti 03, 2006

Software Daddy

DADDY! HOW WAS I BORN?"

Junior asks his dad,His dad, who is a software engineer sighs and replies,

"Ah, my son, I guess one day you would have to find out anyway!"

"Well, I saw your Mom and I first got together in a chat room onMSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at aCyber-cafe.
We sneaked into a secluded room, where your motherAgreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready toUpload, we discovered that neitherOne of us had used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the delete Button."

"Six weeks later your mom sent me an instant messageSaying that her operating system was showing signs of unauthorizedProgram activity from a self extracting file which had implantedIn her BIOS.

Then nine months later a little

Pop-Up appearedAnd said:

You've Got Male'!"