PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, november 01, 2010

So whats new..

days pass by..that's for sure..almost feels like a bit to fast.
at home my life basically remains the same..
Im working, raiding, training, eating and doing school homework.
Springgrass has basically moved in him self to our appartment and Centi is getting company while Im on business travels.
From a job perspective a lot has happened..it looks like my situation is finally sorted.
Since I cant continue working through Sweden I just have to get hired in through Norway.
My supervisors are working on it and I will forever be them great full for all the effort they have put down in keeping me all these years.

I have written by goodbye email and everything..after all my last day of my contract will be 31/12-2010.
We will see how that goes...Seems Adecco doesn't have to much challenges to give me after that so Im looking at jobs outside now..lets see if I find anything interesting.
Probably not :S I enjoy my time with the company wayyyy to much to just let go.
The future gets to show how it all ends.