PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, september 07, 2010

Back to work


Yes, after my 3 weeks of leave it feels kinda unreal to be in Oslo now. I was just presented to my Trainee. He looks like..uhm..sorry, but he looks like the hunchback of Notre dame..but bold I'm serious..sadly.

Well hopefully he has more brains than he has looks as he has 4 months to pick my brain and learn my job, shouldn't be a problem I got 2 weeks of training :P
and If I can then he should do to :)

So now we have a lot of dining and getting to know each other activities in front of us. Great fun..oh..yeah..and the trainee doesn't drink alcohol, is picky with food (according to him self)
I'm sure he is soon to tell me he wants to save the wheals aswell :S


Anyway..everyone deserves a chance and he better sort this, I have new fun tasks heading my way ^^

Etiketter: