PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, augusti 13, 2010

My ass hurts


I did think that it would hurt more when u rip your muscles of but apparently not..at least not while doing..hurts rather AFTER u done it.

So here is the story

I'm training a lot ok..I have always done so so this is nothing unik. Problem was I went to my combat class and the back of my leg felt kinda..."short" So I thought that I just wasn't warm enough so I moved a bit extra during warm up to make sure that the leg got worm.

Anyway first combat song..first back kick and "RITSCH"
It sounded like my pants broke..seriously..like fabric torn appart.
So I stopped..felt over my pants..


HEY! no laughing even the person next to me stopped and looked at my pants..she heard it to!
anyway..since my pants was ok I just continued..the coming back kicks felt ok..it was easier to move so I thought I'm all OK. 30 mins after the class i discovered I wasn't..the pain..OMG!

That was one week ago...Ive been eating painkillers and waiting for this shit to pass by..but since it doesn't so I went to the Dr tonight.


Diagnosis: muscular attachment has been partially torn of

Cure: eat painkillers 8 weeks and u will hopefully have less pain then..BUT, it can take years for this to heal so NO training if it hurts...*cry*

So Now I'm pissed and Ive booked my self on a 3h class of Gym, Indoor Walking and Body Balance...that will make it better for sure:P

Etiketter: ,