PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, augusti 23, 2010

3h of training

Took a 15 min walk to the gym
then Gym 1h
after that Indoor Walking 45 mins
to round it of some Body Balance 1h
And then I crawled back under my stone again.

I survived, didnt hurt..uhm..that much and my max pulse is getting closer..I was up and played at 198 this time (last time 196) and I do beliave I can put it up to 200 next time..then I will c :)

Tomorrow..training Schedule...
Lunch pump
afternoon combat..first combat class in 3 weeks..I will give it a try, Im hoping that this will go well..If not Marcus needs to drag me out ^^
Keep your thumbs for good luck.

Etiketter: ,