PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, augusti 24, 2010

rain, sun then rain again


that is this weeks weather it appears..strange indeed.

Anyway..on Thursday I'm of to Paris and hopefully the sun will shine without rain in the middle.
Anyway Me Sebastian and Spring sat here until in the middle of the night a few days back looking into the Guidebook of things we just "Have to c" while being there..
So me and Centi will have a shitload of walking in front of us..

I need to exchange some money aswell :/

So whats new..my ass still hurts..yeah..still eating painkillers..


oh yeas..I went to the Dr to get my new medication recepies (before I tore my body apart)
took a blood sample for my hypothyroidism..last time I hade a TSH of 0,46 I felt great... this time i had 0,76 not feeling so great :S

Centi has told me several times I have started to sleep more again...
and ok 9- 10hours now days instead of 7 but... well Centi was right..so Ive just changed my medication to 150 mg/day.. hopefully that will stabilize the TSH levels.
T4 was on 16 so that's ok at least.


Centi himself has gone and broke his back..I don't know how a person in his age can go and break down somehow every damn time were at the gym (2 times/day)
shoulder, legs, back u pick..he has broke it all. Its going to be very interesting to c how he will sort this...In time for our 12h walks in Paris..now he can barely move :S

Etiketter: , , ,