PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, september 17, 2010

Gaia Shopping


And everyone that knows me starts probably to smile now. Its not because it never happens really its rather that I'm not shopping the normal stuff as girls usually do, yeah well u know shoes, makeup and shit. OK, if its not training shoes, body paint for sensation or training clothes. And actually its none of it..I went to my favorite sport store and bought a.....CROSS-TRAINER!! Yeah u heard me..an own one..it live snow in my living room, looking dead ugly (I need a bigger apartment seriously) anyway, my plan is to every morning stand on that thing for between 30-60 minuter depending on how I'm gonna train the rest of the day. Its orange, its cool its...MINE!!!! And I do know what ppl think now.. "-WTF the girl is at the gym like 10h/week what the hell is she to buy training equipment for" And that is true..problem is that I suck at cardio..really suck at it. I love taking a long walk with Xa..but not when Em tired as hell, or it rains, or hales, or snows or..yeah well u get it. So the Cross-trainer is here to mock me every time its bad weather outside that I cant skip training :P So now I don't have any excuses not to..and besides..when I'm traveling Im always on the cross-trainer at least 30 mins each morning before breakfast..and I like it..so why not do it at home ;) wish me luck!

Etiketter: , , , , ,