PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, mars 15, 2009

Hooked by the Pink Panther


I saw the movies when I was a kid and I laughed my head off..somethings are to remain unseen so many years afterwards..the shark movies is one off those..you can actually see the rubber fish being rubber..ahhaha

BUT..The Pink Panther movies RULES!!!!

Centi is now all hooked and we have during the weekend besides from training seen the three first movies from 1963 going forward:


And It is only getting better..guess what my plans is for the comming weeks ALL EVENINGS?!?!
Yes, eat more chips than can yeat more candy than by tooth can handle and watch move old movies so my head explodes.
If you have not yet seen theese...U really must!
Hillariously funny even if they were made before I was born^^

Etiketter: