PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, oktober 05, 2009

Cinnamon buns


You ppl know its cinnamonbun day today?
Yep..it is..at 12 noon today Iasked centi what was the plan for the day.
BAKING!!!

Ok so to the supermarket (after watching 5 episodes of Numb3rs) to purchage everything.
Jennifer came to help me :) Great fun..
In the evening Marre came down (she is my neighbour nowdays so takes her 3 mins to come visiting) and then Callisto poped in aswell :)

I ate 3 cinnamonbuns..ppl, the ones containing apple was the best!!
no matter what you say Callisto :P
Imanaged to drink 3 cups of tea (and that ppl is an effort when everycup is like 0,4L) and now Im stuffed.
I beliave Ive baked cinnamon buns 3 times for the past 10 months. I should do It more often :P
Everyone was out from our appartment at 21 already...thank you for that :)

This way me and Centi got the entire evening to ourselves..watching more numb3rs^^
(yes were a bit addicted actually..season 5 now..not much left :( )
At this point it feels like watching series is my way of relaxing... a few years back I had WoW as my channel for that..I still play but mostly doing dailies and chatting to ppl online.

Now its soon 12 a clock so were of to bed..tomorrow Im flying to Finland (work) on tuesday Im flying from Finland to Norway (more work) going to go out with my team all evening and then have a conference for 30 ppl. and Yes..Im having it..Im the host, the presenter, the planner, the fixer of the meeting. And yes Im nervous as hell..have ppl pretty high up in the heararky comming to listen so...If I die it was because my body collapsed due to it stopped producing stresshormones.

Etiketter: , , , , ,