PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, januari 26, 2011

New contract

So 2 weeks of travels to Oslo has passed and Im dog tired.
Yesterday I didnt even manage to get timely *blush*
Good thing one can work like an idiot since I have my laptop home.

Moving is finnished I just need to buy some new stuff and then all looking good.
Carbon boxes (all 50 of them) was unpacked after one week and while Ive been travelling Centi has gotten all stuff up on the walls *lub*

a lot of my time has gone to write on my school paper (33 pages) and last saturday I managed ot send it in and hopefully getting my degrees on that course.
Meanwhile Im supposed to start up for real on my B-Essay..will c how that goes^^

Also Last thursday (about a week back) I managed to write my new job contract with Norwegian Manpower.
Feel skinda strange leaving Adecco after 9 years but new times new challanges.
Last time I moved I got my self a new assigment this time I get a new employeer :P
Keeping bisy as always.

Also my foot, Its a bit better and I have started to train again (and yes just as much as before) dont think most ppl even noticed me being away from the classes since I was at the gym side anyway..and due to my travels (wich means im bisy 24-7) It was easier than if I would have worked from home.
I need that 1h break at lunchtime to get my nerves back in place.

Now..back to fixing my laundry..need training clothes for noon today ^^
Take care.

Etiketter: , , , ,