PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, november 19, 2010

Back in school

So this semester is crazy...
I have a trainee...I need a new assignment and I have like 3 different school tasks to do in 3 months.
At least I can say to my guildies I have a life.
To my friends I have no life
and to my dog I'm never home..but still doesn't have a life.
Life gotta be overrated..please tell me its so.
Otherwise I'm going to get horribly emo over all the fun stuffz I have missed due to school, work, training, travels etc etc

Anyway my B essay is about Quality..it doesn't sound to much fun but actually I'm going to focus on companies that has already been ISO certified for a while and investigate how they have done to integrate the Quality thinking into their organization.
I think its very interesting :)

Etiketter: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

If it was time worth spending, then it was not really time wasted, was it? (:

/Hug

november 23, 2010 9:03 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home